The Idaho Fish & Wildlife Foundation was established in 1990 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our mission is to preserve and sustain Idaho’s fishing, hunting and wildlife heritage.
The Foundation is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. We work to support preservation and education programs for the public good through the following:
- We support a variety of statewide projects focused on preserving, managing, and educating about Idaho’s wildlife, habitats and public access lands.
- We develop resources and hold gifted funds, lands and conservation easements in trust for preservation and educational purposes.
- We sponsor the Idaho Wildlife license plate program which raises funds to benefit Idaho’s Wildlife Diversity programs.
Board of Directors
The Foundation is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors representing all regions in Idaho. The composition of the Board reflects a broad range of skills and knowledge, with all members having a strong and demonstrated commitment to Idaho’s wildlife heritage.
- Mike Baldner, Boise, ID
- Gary Bills, Pocatello, ID, Past President
- John W. Carlisle, Jr., Lewiston, ID, President
- Merlyn Clark, Boise, ID
- Daniel S. Deagle, Buhl, ID, Treasurer
- Jim Deffenbaugh, Rathdrum, ID
- Greg Gaddis, Boise, ID, Second Vice-President
- James Mathias, Blackfoot, ID
- Pam Morris, Ketchum, ID, Secretary
- Rob Santa, Hailey, ID
- Mike L. Veile, Soda Springs, ID
- Wayne Wright, Twin Falls, ID, First Vice President
- Jim Wrigley, Boise, ID
- Bruce Wyatt, Lewiston, ID
Executive Director, Ann E. Dehner
Financial Manager, Pam Laughlin
Administrative Assistant, Lorraine Mallett